1. A Contributor creates an order in the wallet front-end.
2. Contributor submits KYC and is verified.
3. Disposable Invoice address is created and displayed in the wallet front-end and sent via e-mail.
4. The Contributor sends BTC from his BTC wallet to Invoice Address.
5. Transaction Mining (paid by the Contributor).
6. Keyserver monitors invoice address, and when the transaction is mined, it sends 2 signals at the same time:
a) send tokens to the Contributor's address;
b) transfer BTC from the Invoice address to the Client's address.
7. Transactions mining (paid by a Client).
8. The final step:
a) tokens are delivered to the Contributor's address. The Contributor is notified via e-mail;
b) BTC delivered to the Client's address.