How to Move Your Tokens to AmbiVault
By Oleh Vasylenko
updated about 1 month ago
AmbiVault recently received a feature update. You may now store any ERC20 tokens in your vault.
- You can find the address in your AmbiVault Dashboard. In the upper part of the Dashboard, you will see a “Storage address”. It’s your Ambisafe smart contract address, in other words – the address of your multi-sig wallet.
- Send tokens to your storage address.
- Wait until the transaction is mined. You may check your transaction status at Etherscan.
- Click the 'Update' icon to refresh the list of tokens available in your account.
- All received ERC20 tokens are added to your AmbiVault account.