Operations in AmbiVault
By Oleh Vasylenko
updated 14 days ago
The list of functions that broadcast Ethereum transaction and are available for all organizations:
- Adding co-signer
- Removing co-signer
- Changing signature count requirement for organization
- Send - Transfer tokens to Ethereum address (e.g. 0x569a6A8358ba55afeF338F5ef2786E8fFfFb852f).
- Send to ICAP - Transfer tokens to ICAP address (e.g. XE42MAINZAP8GV2E9AY3).
Adding/removing a co-signer or changing signature count requirement for organization will mark all unconfirmed operations as OUTDATED.
The list of functions that broadcast Ethereum transaction and are available for token smart contract owners (ownership is transferred to organization's AmbiVault after token deployment):
- Issue an additional amount of tokens and transfer to address of this organization (available for re-issuable tokens only)
- Destroy an amount of tokens that are on the address of this organization
The list of functions that broadcast Ethereum transaction and are available for smart contract owners if such functionality is enabled in smart contract:
- Whitelisting addresses
- Changing token transaction fees
- ... and others, based on particular smart contract functionality