How to verify your identity
updated 10 months ago
To pass verification:
1. Go here or to the ICO landing page. Register/login to your Orderbook account.
Note: Please access using the latest version of Google Chrome. This ensures that all of Orderbook's features work properly. It also protects your security.
2. Fill in required fields. Your information must match your identification document.
a. Pay attention to Last Name (Surname) and First Name (Given Name) spelling and order.
b. Select your Date of birth from the dropdown calendar.
c. Select your Country and fill in your Address. Please pay attention to the ZIP/Postal Code, Building, and Apartment fields.
d. Fill in your Identification Number. You will find this on your SSN, Tax ID Number, or Passport. Select the Country which issued your document.
3. Select the suggested document type and upload a scanned copy.
Note: In some places, your Address and Country must match the Country of issuance.
a. Uploaded documents must meet the following requirements:
- Must be consistent with the standardised document template.
- Must be an official government-issued document.
- Must have a photo.
- Must have Latin text.
- Must be valid (not expired).
b. A scan (or a photo) of the document must meet the following requirements:
- Scan or photo must be color.
- Scan or photo must be free of watermarks.
- Scan or photo must NOT contain any censored fields.
- Scan or photo must contain a machine-readable zone (MRZ). A QR code is also acceptable, if the document has one.
- QR code or MRZ should be high resolution. It should be easy to read / scan.
c. You may choose to take a photo instead of scanning your document. All photos should meet the following requirements:
- Photo must be well-illuminated.
- You must align your document to be straight and upfront to the camera.
- Do not use flash when taking your photo.
- Crop your photo to remove all objects except for the document.
d. Image requirements:
- Image may not exceed 10Mb.
- Image must be high enough resolution to be readable.
- Image must be in PDF, PNG or JPEG format.
4. Click Submit to process your application.
It usually takes 30 minutes - 24 hours to complete the process. To check your verification status, please refresh the page.
We consider the verified person to be the owner of the account. This also makes them the owner of all funds contained in the accounts balance. The account owner must confirm their identity to recover the account. This is also required for our refund process. Contributing with fiat? Keep in mind that the name on your card must match the info provided. If it does not, we will not accept the payment.
How to pass KYC using the ICO landing page:
- Go to the ICO landing page and find the "Contribute" button.
- Log in to your Orderbook account or create one.
- Choose the currency you wish to contribute with.
- Fill in your Last Name, First Name, and Date of Birth.
- Select your country and fill in the address. Please pay attention to ZIP/Postal Code, Building, and Apartment fields.
- Fill in your Identification Number. You will find this on your SSN, Tax ID Number, or Passport. Select the Country which issued your document. Then select the document type.
- We will process your application once you press the submit button. It usually takes from 30 minutes to 24 hours for the process to complete. To check your verification status, please refresh the page.
If you experience uploading issues, make sure you have filled in all required forms. If you continue experiencing issue, fill the verification form here.
The link will only open correctly when logged into the website.