updated 10 months ago
User needs to confirm Qualified Investor status to purchase security tokens.
Article 10 of the Swiss Federal Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA) requires an investor be one of the following:
- regulated financial intermediary such as a bank, securities dealer, fund management company as well as assets managers of collective investment schemes
- regulated insurance company
- public entity or insurance company with professional treasury departments
- company with high profile treasury departments
- high net worth individual: someone who can confirm in writing that they directly or indirectly have net financial investments of at least $2,000,000 Swiss francs
- investor who has entered into a written asset management agreement with supervised financial intermediary such as a bank, securities dealer, fund management company as well as asset managers of collective capital investments.
Article 6 of the Swiss Federal Collective Investment Scheme Ordinance (CISO) considers Qualified Investors as independent assets managers and investors who have entered into a written asset management agreement with independent asset managers to the extent that:
- the asset manager as financial intermediary is subject to the Money Laundering Act (MLA)
- the asset manager is subject to a professional code of conduct which is conduct with is recognized as a minimum standard by the supervisory authority, and
- the asset management contract contains the recognized guidelines of a professional organization
Any documents showing that the User meets the requirements.