updated 7 months ago
- Contributor creates order in the wallet.
- Contributor submits KYC and is verified.
- Disposable Invoice address is created and displayed in the wallet front-end and sent via email.
- The Contributor sends ETH from his ETH wallet to Invoice Address. He sets the Gas Price and pays the transaction fees.
- Transaction is mined.
- Sweeper monitors all invoice addresses and when the transaction is mined, it transfers ETH from invoice address to the Client's address, set in Admin Dashboard of the web wallet.
- Transaction is mined (transaction fees are paid by a Client, the Gas price is hardcoded in sweeper).
- Notifier monitors the Client address and when the transaction is mined, sends a signal to transfer tokens to the Contributor's address.
- Transaction is mined (transaction fees are paid by a Client, the Gas price set in wallet's admin dashboard).
- Tokens are delivered to the Contributors's address. The Contributor is notified via e-mail.