Wire Transfer Contributions
updated almost 2 years ago
Pre-requisites: A Client should fill the bank account info in Admin Dashboard
- A Contributor creates an order on the wallet front-end.
- Contributor submits KYC and is verified.
- The Contributor gets all the required information (through e-mail and wallet front-end) to send the bank transaction and sends it.
- The bank transaction is delivered to the receiver's account.
- The Client checks his bank account and sees that transaction was delivered.
- The Client opens the admin dashboard and goes to "Wires" section.
- The Client finds the corresponding order and changes its status to "Deposit Confirmed."
- Cron task on server monitors Wire Transfer orders and if there are any orders with "Deposit confirmed" status – then it commands to send tokens to the Contributor's address.
- Transaction mining (paid by the Client).
- Tokens are delivered to the Contributor's address.